Friday, August 9, 2013

Hats Off To You!


 
I've stepped out of my box to try this project today.
No, I didn't make the cap, but I did jazz it up a bit with some lace and fabric.

 
The cap I had was cute, but I didn't want to sport a Frito Lay hat.
I used a seam ripper to tear out the embroidered letters.
 
Want to "girlie" up a cap for yourself? All you need is:
cap
fabric strip
lace
3 pearl beads
fabric glue
glue gun
 
Start by making a fabric rosette using the fabric strip and fabric glue. If you don't know how, you can go here to learn how to make one.
Use your glue gun to attach lace to the back of your rosette. You just need a little bit peeking around the edges.
Glue three pearl beads to the center of the rosette.
Glue your rosette on the side of your cap.
That's it, my friends!

 
What do you think?

 
I do believe this will come in handy on bad hair days!
 
If you like this rosette project, you can go here to see how to make a rosette necklace, here to see how to make a rosette bracelet, and here to see a rosette wreath.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High
Psalm 92:1
 

No comments: