Friday, April 11, 2014

Cross Made From An Old Pallet

Earlier this week, my hubby was sweet enough to help me prepare for a project for Children's Church. We wanted the kids to be able to make something for Easter.
So he used an old pallet that he had out back, cut it up, and made crosses for the kids to paint.
Luckily, there was enough wood so that I got a cross too!
 

I couldn't decide what color to paint mine, so I just left it in the natural wood color.
Then my friend gave me the delightful idea of adding fabric rosettes.

 
Would you believe that my hubby cranked out eight of these in an hour?
He cut the wood, then I sanded the pieces before he attached them.
They stand about 15-16" tall and are about 12-13" wide.
 
I am so happy with how they turned out that it's got my wheels turning
about what else I could do with pallet wood. . .
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Your mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens;
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
Psalm 36:5
 

No comments: