Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Recipe of the Week #113- Cinnamon Roll Bites


Cinnamon Roll Bites
1 12 oz pkg biscuits
3 Tbsp melted butter
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup brown sugar

Preheat oven to 350. Grease 8" baking dish.
Cut each biscuit into fourths. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Add cut biscuits to sugar mixture and coat well. Spread pieces in baking dish. Cover with melted butter. Bake 20-25 minutes.

Glaze
1 cup powdered sugar
2 Tbsp butter, melted and cooled
1 Tbsp vanilla
1-2 Tbsp milk

Mix ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over cooled biscuits.

These bite size cinnamon rolls are simply decadent! They may or may not make you want to keep eating them until you feel sick- not that that happened to me or anything:)

My hubby and boys LOVED them! But seriously, who doesn't like cinnamon rolls?!?

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalm 34:1

This post is linked to My Girlish Whims, I Heart Naptime, and Between Naps on the Porch.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Thanks for visiting me yesterday, Laura :) I'm so pinning this, and yes, I could see myself eating the whole pan!