Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thrifty Thursday #113

I made a quick stop into my two usual haunts, but only found a couple of items.
I'll show you what I got, after you take a look at a lovely treasure that I picked up sometime ago at a neighbor's yard sale. . .
 
 
this beautiful pitcher and bowl!
I spotted it the minute I started across my yard into hers.
It was priced at $5 which is an awesome price for a piece like this.
When she saw that I wanted it, she told me that I could just have it because of all the times that I'd helped her out with her darling little girl.
Can you believe that I got this beauty for free?!?

 
Meanwhile, back at the thrift store, I picked up this old box of dominoes for fifty cents. It's missing one, but since I'll be crafting with them, that doesn't matter. Although I'm not for sure just what I'm going to do with them yet.

 
I also got two packs of old playing cards for a quarter each. I'll be using these for crafting as well.
See the pretty pattern on the backs?

 
Last, but not least, I picked up several books for a quarter each.
I just love to read- especially Harlan Coben and James Patterson books.
 
Well, my finds this week are short and sweet.
I hope you have better luck when you're out and about this weekend!
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
For with God nothing will be impossible.
Luke 1:37
 This post is linked to Too Much Time On My Hands, Be Different, Act Normal, and

No comments: