Friday, May 9, 2014

Last Minute Mother's Day Gift

My mom loves framed quotes. Her kitchen walls are nearly covered in them.
So I figured what better gift is there to give her for Mother's Day?
 
 
I made her one.
 
The beauty of this present is that it only takes a few minutes to make.
Find a quote that you like and print it: you should be able to find one on Pinterest or even Google "Free Mother's Day Quotes."
Get a cute frame.
Insert quote.
Done.
I found this printable here.
 
There are other framing options to display a cute quote - you could use an old silver platter, place it on a clipboard, place it on a decorative tray, or adhere it to a piece of wood like this.
 
I hope you all have a lovely Mother's Day!
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
I delight to do Your will, O my God, and Your law is within my heart.
Psalm 40:8
 

1 comment:

Maria said...

What a beautiful and touching Frame.
:)) Thanks for coming to my Fabulous Friday Party
Hugs Maria