Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lovelies That I Love

I started my day today perusing Etsy,
so I thought I'd show you some of the cute stuff I found. . .

 
I've been wanting a grain sack purse, and Selina Vaughn has so many beautiful bags to choose from!
I adore every one of her creations!
 
 
This print by PRRINT is beautiful.
This is a sunflower botanical picture printed on an encyclopedia page.
I love sunflowers. This would look delightful in my kitchen. . .  

 
I  can't tell you how much I LOVE this vintage broken china ring by Bee Vintage Redux.
Seriously. I really think that I have to have one of these:)
 
 
I am a huge fan of anything made by I Love It All.
This pre-made album is a gratitude journal with room for you to write down
something that you are grateful for every day of the year.
Awesome!

 
What's great about them is that they're digital, so once you buy them, they're yours to print off!
They would be cute either in scrapbooking or as a tag on a gift.
 
That's it for today, my friends.
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
I am not affiliated with any of these companies, I just like their stuff:)
 
For You are my rock and my fortress
Psalm 71:3
 

2 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

LOVE Etsy....love it even more when we get more ideas from you :) love that bag...and that ring...and...lol!!

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing! I found some favorites here! I really want a feedsack purse now!