Friday, August 22, 2014

Low Cost Teacher Gift Ideas

Here are a few low cost ideas for back to school teacher gifts.
 
 
For this school themed can, I used a container that had contained peanuts.
I washed it out, then trimmed scrapbook paper to fit along the outside.
I chose two different patterns and adhered them with Mod Podge.
Then I placed a school sticker where the two papers overlap.
I also added red ric rac (attached with Glue Dots) to cover the seam of the papers.
To finish it off, I added a tag to the lid.
 
This would be cute filled with candy or erasers, paper clips, or other school supplies.

 
I used the same method to make this gift out of a Pringles can.
 
 
For the tag, I used stickers on white cardstock to spell out "My Teacher."
Then I matted that to some pattern paper and placed a sticker along the right edge.

 
I overlapped three different stickers to make the tag on the lid.
 
Easy-peasy, huh?
I thought this one would be cute filled with pencils.

 
My last low cost gift idea is this bin for paper storage.
I got the plastic container at a yard sale for a quarter. It originially held pamphlets for some company.
You should be able to find something like this at an office supply store.
 
 
I trimmed a large piece of paper to fit along the inside.
Then I covered the front panel with some coordinating pattern paper
and a tag that says "Due Papers."
 
Cute, cheap, and easy.
I hope you all enjoy this last weekend before school starts!
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Now therefore, our God, we thank You and praise Your glorious name.
1 Chron. 29:13
 


No comments: