Wednesday, August 20, 2014

More Lovelies That I Love

As I did some virtual shopping this week, I was drawn to a couple of camera related items.
So I decided to go with a camera theme and feature all kinds of cute camera stuff.
On the count of three, say cheese. . .                                      
                                                            and come look at what I found:)
(Too corny, I know.)


I just love this funky camera fabric.
I'm thinking it would make a darling pillow.

 
This World Map Camera Strap totally rocks!
I love anything with a map print.
 
 
I think this Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera is going to go on my Christmas wish list.
Every time I go to Michaels, I gaze longingly at it.
I love the small photos it prints.
 
 
I love, love, love this Mama-razzi pattern paper by Bo Bunny.
The whole line is awesome.
I actually have some of this paper that I haven't used yet,
 but I'm feeling like I need to get it out now . . .

 
How cute are these camera buttons?!?
They're made by A Flair For Buttons and this shop actually has 16 different styles of camera buttons!
These would be cute for scrapbooking or as tags on gifts.
 
What do you think? It's all overwhelmingly cute, huh?
 
I'm not affiliated with any of these companies, I just think they have cute stuff.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
That your faith should not be in the wisdom of men
but in the power of God.
1 Cor. 2:5
 
This post is linked to Ivy and Elephants, I Heart Naptime, and My Girlish Whims.

No comments: