Monday, October 15, 2012

Measuring Up


     As I've said several times before, I really love unique jewelry. Needless to say, when I spotted measuring tape bracelets on Pinterest I knew I had to make one.

     I did not realize it would be so easy to do! I've had this measuring tape forever, so I trimmed off about six inches and put ribbon clamps on either end. Then, using jump rings, I attached a pretty toggle. And that is all it took to make this bracelet. Seriously. It could not have been any easier.

     I think it will look cute paired up with my typewriter key bracelet or a colorful beaded bracelet.

     Wouldn't one of these make a cute gift for a friend who sews?

     Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear.
What can man do to me?
Psalm 118:6
 
 

5 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

this is such a fun idea

Toqua's Crafts said...

What a unique idea!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

love your bracelet! very cute.
gail

Sew a Fine Seam said...

I LOVE this! I have it pinned too - I'm a seamstress and I would love to have one! Not sure when I will find the time to make it but I'm pinning your post too so it will be there if I ever get the stuff to make this! Or if you decide to sell some let me know!!

Tracy Snyder said...

Super cute! Saw your bracelet featured on My Repurposed Life-Congrats. I don't really sew but would love to have a bracelet like this.