Monday, October 8, 2012

My Wheels Have Been Turning. . .

     A few weeks ago while browsing at a yard sale, I spotted an old wheel. Well, that got my wheels turning as I've seen photos on Pinterest and in the Flea Market Style magazine of how people are incorporating these into their home decor.


     I got this guy for the bargain price of $1. I had to scrub him really good because there was old mud caked in his treads. Now- I am ok with hanging an old wheel in my house, but I draw the line at hanging a muddy old wheel in my house.:)


     I think he'll be pretty cool hanging in my new and improved craft space as an inspiration board. What do you think?
(I really like that he's all rusty.)

 
He even adds an interesting element to a wall arrangement.
 
If you like this look, you could use it to focus on one person with photos and mementos of that person.
It would also be cool in a boy's room displaying favorite playing cards or ribbons that he's won.
Or it would look pretty unique displaying photos at a birthday party.

    
     Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.
Eph. 6:24
 
 

No comments: