Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Recipe of the Week #38- 8 Can Taco Soup


8 Can Taco Soup
1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
1 (15.25 oz) can sweet corn, drained
1 (12.5 oz) can white chicken breast, drained
1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
1 (10 oz) can green enchilada sauce
1 (14 oz) can chicken broth
1 packet taco seasoning

Mix all ingredients together in a large pot. Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.

Note: I couldn't find green enchilada sauce, so I used red- tasted great! I also sprinkled shredded cheese on top of each bowl.

I found this recipe and thought, sheesh, what can be easier than opening eight cans for a soup? Let me tell you, it not only is easy, but it's really, really good! It was my eleven-year-old's turn to help cook and he felt like quite the chef making this. . . especially after all the compliments he got from everybody!

This is a definite repeat recipe around here.

I got this recipe from this rockin' blog.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
Col. 4:2





No comments: