Friday, October 12, 2012

Super Easy Bracelet!


      Hi Guys! I was wandering through the aisles of Hobby Lobby and was drawn to this line of jewelry Make a Statement- again! It was on sale for half off. Naturally, I had to pick up a couple pieces. Here's what I made. . .

 
This bright and busy bracelet. I seem to like lots of color:)

 
It looks like it was complicated to make, but it wasn't. All it took was the two pieces above and some E-6000 glue.
 
 
The metal bracelet is covered by black ribbon. It is spring-opened, so I glued the bauble on only one side of the spring otherwise the bauble would have prevented the bracelet from opening. Then I allowed it to dry for 24 hours.

 
Here's a side view.
Could it have been any easier?!
 
     I've used this jewelry line before to make a super-easy necklace. You can go here if you'd like to see it.
 
     Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
 
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Phil. 1:2
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute! And I love Hobby Lobby. I need to check out the jewelry making aisle.