Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thrifty Thursday #49

     Well, I didn't find as much as usual this week on my thrifty outing. . .


just this awesome book for a dime. It's a Science textbook from the fifties. Love it.


And this banged up metal bowl that I intend to repurpose. This fella only cost fifty cents, so if my project doesn't turn out, no harm, no foul.


Since I only have these two gems, I pulled out a photo of something I bought recently at a yard sale. I spent a whole morning going to yard sales and I didn't find a thing to buy until I spotted this. . .
 
 
beautiful yellow chair for $2!
Isn't she a beauty? Love the color. Love her lines. Love that all I'm going to have to do to her is sand around her edges. What a bargain!

How about you- have you gotten any good secondhand treasures lately?
Leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Blessed are those who put their trust in Him.
Psalm 2:12
 
     This post is linked to Be Different Act Normal







2 comments:

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love that chair. What a nice find!

Katie - Something to be Found said...

My heart skipped a few beats for that chair. Wowza!!