Friday, February 1, 2013

Darling Altered Clothespins

     Wow- it is hard to believe that we're already in February! Where does the time go?

     I've got a quick and easy project to show you today. . .

 
altered clothespins!

 
All you need to make these are:
clothespins
hot glue gun
a few strips of lace

 
Glue the lace to the top of the clothespins.
That's all.
Aren't they cute?

 
You can use these for lots of things from holding photos on a frame with chicken wire, or to hold bunting onto twine, or even as magnets on your fridge door.
 
 
 
     Come back on Monday and I'll show you what I did with them!
 
     Have a fantastic weekend! Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
 
Uphold my steps in Your paths, that my footsteps may not slip.
Psalm 17:5
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Patty said...

Those are really sweet! Can't wait to see how you use them! Thanks for visiting me!

Donna Wilkes said...

Thank you for coming over to Distressed Donna Down Home to read and leave a nice comment. Did you realize you are a "no reply" commenter? Your comments are sent to the spam file. I noticed your nice comment when cleaning out the spam and had to come over to tell you.

Unknown said...

These clothes pines really are darling!---and I am laughing about your ruler bracelets!
I am visiting from Skip to My Lou, and I have been looking through all of your terrific projects! Really quite amazing!
I happen to have a link party going on my blog right now that Features OLD projects, in the hopes of getting those old gems, you know, the holiday projects from last year, a little more traffic. I'd love it if you'd stop by and share some of your "oldies but goodies"
Have a good one!