Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Recipe of the Week #53- Pumpkin Spice Muffins

 
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
1 spice cake mix
1 can pumpkin
3 eggs
1/4 cup of water
 
Mix all ingredients together. Place in muffin tins. Cover with streusel topping.
 
Streusel Topping
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter
 
Mix flour and sugar together, then cut in butter.
Place a couple of spoonfuls on the top of each muffin.
Bake 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
 
 
Well, I don't know if this is the wrong time for pumpkin flavored treats, but in my house a tasty muffin is great at any time of the year! I wasn't sure if my boys would eat these, but they wound up loving them! We'll be making these quite a bit.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord!
Psalm 50:6
 
This post is linked to My Girlish Whims.
 
 


No comments: