Monday, November 25, 2013

Vintage Book Photo Holder

One of my favorite things to buy when I'm secondhand shopping is old books. The older the better.
I have so many, but that doesn't stop me from buying more.
 
 
Today I used one of those vintage books to make this darling photo holder.

I chose a book that was thick enough to stand on it's binding. Then I took a piece of fabric and tied a tight bow around it. If it's too loose, the photos may fall into the pages.

I added a sprig of holly and some vintage holiday postcards to make it a Christmas decoration.
 
 
If you're looking for quick and easy projects to make for the holidays, try this.
Once January rolls around, you can remove the holly sprig and add some photos.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

The grass withers, and its flower falls away,
but the word of the Lord endures forever.
1 Peter 1:24-25
 

No comments: