Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thrifty Thursday #126

 
I have a beautiful find this week- a vintage Emerson fan.
It wasn't actually my find, though. A friend from church sometimes finds awesome stuff like this when he's working and brings his finds to me because he knows I like old stuff. He's given me gems like an old record player and a vintage film projector- and now a gorgeous vintage fan.
I totally love this. It doesn't work, but my hubby says he'll try to fix it for me.
 
I was looking through an antique store last weekend and saw a working fan like this
with a price tag of $175!
 
We have another old fan that I bought at a yard sale that does work and let me tell you, it really puts off some air! I'd love it if we could get this one working too. If not, I'll be searching Pinterest for ideas on what I can do with this fella. Have you got any ideas?
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Oh, let the nations be glad and sing for joy!
For You shall judge the people righteously,
and govern the nations on earth.
Psalm 67:4

No comments: