Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Ethan!




Today this boy, my baby, turns 14.
It's so hard to believe that he's already so old. He'll be a freshman this fall.
It really doesn't seem like that long ago I was carrying him around on my hip.
Sweet memories.

In honor of his birthday today, I'd like to share fourteen things about Ethan:

1. He loves to tease people--- almost to the point of being annoying. He especially likes to tease his dad and his big brother.
2. He has beautiful blue eyes that sometimes change in intensity.
3. He is very smart and a fast learner- especially for things that he is interested in.
4. He has plans to start his own business- and already is making it happen. I am so proud of his initiative.
5. He is very loving. He often puts his arm around me when we're out in public. He doesn't care who sees.
6. He has a wonderful sense of humor.
7. He is an awesome guitar player.
8. He prefers to wear t-shirts and athletic shorts- no matter where he's going. 
9. He is an excellent archer.
10. When he becomes interested in something, he learns everything he can about it.
11. He loves football- watching it, playing it, talking about it. . . He can amaze you with his vast knowledge of football facts.
12. He is an excellent shot with his rifle.
13. His face is covered in freckles- he hates them, but I think they're darling.
14. He is incredibly polite and knows how to handle himself when dealing with people.

I am grateful to be this boy's mom. Our family is incredibly blessed to call him our own.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

For this child I prayed
Sam. 1:27


1 comment:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Please wish him a happy birthday for me. He is absolutely adorable. You are blessed.