Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Recipe of the Week #177- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 pkg devil's food cake mix
1/2 cup butter/margarine, softened
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
optional: 1/2 cup chopped nuts

Preheat oven to 350. Beat half the dry cake mix, the butter, vanilla, and eggs until smooth. Stir in remaining cake mix, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes.

Note: I rolled my dough in sugar before placing on cookie sheets.

These cookies were delicious-- and so easy to make! My fellas gobbled these things up.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

But my eyes are upon You, O God the Lord;
 in You I take refuge
Psalm 141:8
This post is linked to Between Naps on the Porch, What's On The List?, and Ivy and Elephants.

No comments: