Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

Take a break from the heat and check out this cute summer stuff I found on Etsy. . .


How beautiful is this wreath?
I just love sunflowers.
The sticks add so much to this wreath.


I love this summer poppy scarf.
As long as you're going to be indoors, it's not too hot for a cute scarf. . . 


This summer paper bunting is made from pages out of a vintage floral book.
Beautiful.


I love subway art. Check out this colorful summer sign.


I love, love, love these summer buttons from aflairforbuttons.
You could incorporate these into a summer album or other paper craft.
They'd look great in a shadow box too!

You've gotta admit, this stuff is hard to resist!
I'm not affiliated with any of these companies, I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, 
for in You do I trust, 
cause me to know the way in which I should walk, 
for I lift up my soul to You.
Psalm 143:7

 This post is linked to The Dedicated House, Too Much Time On My Hands,
I Heart Naptime, and The Crafted Sparrow. 

No comments: