Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #175

There were slim pickings at the thrift stores this week!
I left with only spending $1.24.
Books were on sale for a dime apiece, so I picked up. . .


this algebra textbook from 1968,
 

this physics textbook from 1966,


and this Fundamentals of Electricity and Magnetism book which was printed in 1969.

I'm thinking these three books will become junk journals
like this and this only they'll have a school theme.
What do you think about that?

I also got three stuffed animals (for my mom's dogs) and
two never-been-opened office supplies (Post It notes and reinforcement labels).

Best wishes for your junking this weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised
Psalm 145:3

This post is linked to My Girlish Whims and Ivy and Elephants.

No comments: