Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #176

Last week I found very little to buy at the thrift stores
which beats this week when I found absolutely NOTHING!

Yes-sirree-bob.
I left empty handed.

But have no fear. . . 
I still have something lovely to share with you.

Check out these giant jars. . . 

 I got them for free.
A relative gave them to me.
They were going to be thrown away at his workplace.
He thought that I'd love them.
He was right:)


These are no regular jars either.
They are 12" tall and 9" wide.
I love them!
Right now this one is filled with small bags of peanuts.

I haven't done anything with the first one, but I'll figure out something to do with it.

I hope you have better luck with your secondhand shopping this week!
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.


The Lord is righteous in all His ways, 
gracious in all His works.
Psalm 145:17

1 comment:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

What treasures!! I love the one that says Rock Candy. My dad used to buy me rock candy when I was a kid. We'd sit and eat it like crazy.