Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Lovelies That I Love

If you've put off doing your shopping,
 here are some fun last minute gift ideas for Valentine's Day .


This necklace can be personalized with a name or a fingerprint or both.
How awesome is that?


I love this leather cuff.
I think the leather is manly enough that you could give it to your special fella.
You can customize it, but I personally love the message that's on it.


This painted mug would make a great keepsake
and you could have fun with your kids while making it.


I loooovvve this locket.


And last, but not least. . .
how fantastic is this pillow?
This is a sweet gift to give to your honey, but one you can enjoy too!
Love it!

By the way, I'm not affliliated with any of these businesses; I just like their stuff:)

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

This is My commandment,
that you love one another as I have loved you.
John 15:12

This post is linked to Plucky's Second Thought, Too Much Time, and Embracing Change. 

No comments: