Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine Craft Round Up

I love Valentine's Day.
I think it's great to have a holiday that celebrates those we love.
 
Here are a few Valentine's Crafts
from Valentine's Day past. . .
 
 
This cork heart was super easy to make.
Go here to see how I did it.
 

This bling-y heart garland can be made with glitter paper an a heart punch.

 
I used a simple file folder to make this 10 Things I Love About You mini album.
 
 
I heart vintage maps.
You can too with this garland:)
 
 
Here is an easy idea for a Valentine's gift for a teacher or neighbor.
It's a soda with a little pouch that has room for chocolate.
Sweet, huh?
 
Come back on Monday for a new Valentine craft.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Greater love has no one than this,
than to lay down one's life for his friends.
John 15:13
 
 

1 comment:

Michelle James said...

What a great craft round up! So many great cost saving ideas! Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty