Monday, February 8, 2016

Mini Album Monday #70- Valentine's Day Album

There's a gift you can give your spouse or kids that truly is the gift that keeps on giving. . .
a mini album listing what you love about them.
And Valentine's Day is the perfect time to do it.

Here's a simple album I did doing just that.


The cover is a partial heart cut out of red cardstock.
I printed the title out on my computer,
then used a decorative punch along the bottom edge of the strip.


The book is bound with rings and the pages are just white cardstock.
I used five pieces which gave me ten pages-- just enough to list 10 things that I love about my hubby.


For my journaling, I used my handwriting and cut it into strips.


I used bits and pieces of pattern paper on the different pages.


I kept the embellishments simple.


I used photos of my hubby alone, of the two of us, and some with our boys.


The back cover is a plain piece of chipboard.
I added two stamps to it.

I finished it off by adding a few pieces of ribbon on the office rings.

This was a very simple album and would be easy to make your own.

Let me know if you try it!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

No comments: