Friday, February 26, 2016

Flashback Friday: DIY Projects Using Corks

I've started Flashback Friday on the last Friday of each month,
where we'll take a look back at five projects featuring the same theme.

This month, we're looking at projects using corks.
I scored two bins of corks at an estate sale sometime ago.
Follow the links to read more about each project.

This large cork heart wreath is nearly two feet tall and now hangs in the peak of our living room wall.


 A yard-o-corks is a great display for your child's drawings or even for Christmas cards.


I used beads and corks on these key rings.



I love how this cork covered letter turned out.


Go here to see how to make this cork heart
which looks cute on a shelf or can be used as a trivet.

Last month's Flashback Friday was chalkboard projects. Go here to see.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Wait for the Lord, and He will save you.
Proverbs 20:22


No comments: