Friday, July 13, 2012

Another Happy Bracelet


     Earlier this week, I came across this bag of flower beads that I had picked up at Hobby Lobby. I bought them because I just love the bright flowers on them. I'm not the best bracelet maker- I never know quite what order to place the beads. But I enjoy making jewelry- and I really enjoy wearing jewelry!
This is what I came up with. I alternated the flower beads with the other colorful beads and placed silver spacers in between each. Very simple design, but I like how it turned out.

I bought both sets of beads at Hobby Lobby. I used only the coordinating colors of beads. 

While I had my beads out, I put this one together, too. I love turquoise and green together!

I think I could wear my two new bracelets together. How bright is that?

I really like the new bracelet with the cabochon bracelet that I made a few weeks ago. I love the bright flower bracelets together! That's happiness on my arm right there!:) 

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.


Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10









 
toomuchtime


1 comment:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Cute colors! Thank you for your comment.