Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Recipe of the Week #83- Cinnamon Roll Cake

Cinnamon Roll Cake
3 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cup milk
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup butter, melted

Mix everything together except for the butter. Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9" x13" pan. Make the topping below.

Topping:
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp flour
1 Tbsp cinnamon

Mix together until well combined. Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes.

Glaze:
2 cup powdered sugar
5 Tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla

While warm, drizzle the glaze over the cake.

This cake really does taste like a cinnamon roll- oh my word, it's good! My family loved it! Don't be intimidated by the three step process- I am an easy recipe kind of girl, and I think this qualifies!

I found this recipe here.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
Psalm 103:8


This post is linked to Making the World Cuter, Five Days Five Ways, and Between Naps on the Porch.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I've come across this many times on Pinterest, I need to give it a try!