Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

You know the feeling when you have things you need to do, but you'd rather just look at cute stuff?
Well, I'm encouraging you to give in to that feeling
and look at some great stuff I found on Etsy. . .


Check out this amazing desk lamp!
I've never seen one like it.
I'm thinking it would look pretty rockin' on my desk. . . 

I adore jewelry made from silverware.
This bracelet can be monogrammed with your own initial.


I love the quote on this mug.
What a great way to start out your day!


How awesomely unique are these miner tag necklaces?


These Bits and Pieces Scrap Packs are so tempting in all their pretty colors!
And look at the fun stuff that's in them. . .
oh my.

Go ahead. Treat yourself to a little something today.

P.S. I am not affiliated with any of these companies, I just like their stuff:)

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, 
to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
Col.3:15

This post is linked to Plucky's Second Thought, Tatertots and Jello, The Crafted Sparrow, 
and My Girlish Whims.

No comments: