Friday, March 6, 2015

Wreath Review

After two days of temperatures that reached 80 degrees,
we had a cold front come through dropping the temperature to 47 today.
Yipes!
I can't complain though. . . I know many people are getting snow with their cold weather.
As I'm staying in and trying to stay warm, I thought we'd take a look back at some wreaths.

It's just about time for me to get it back out.
I just love the bright colors- I think it looks so happy!
Would you believe that I spent less than $10 making it?


This wreath is made from a vintage rug beater that I got at a thrift store.
The wire rings worked great for holding photos.
You can go here to read more about it.





The best thing about this jute wreath is that the fabric rosettes are on clips and are removable,
 so I can change out the different color rosettes with the seasons!


This vinyl record wreath is one of my favorites!
I think it's so unique and retro.


This final wreath is made from an embroidery hoop and holds photos and memorabilia.
It's super easy to make, lightweight, and so cute.
You can read all about it here.
I think this one would make a great teacher gift or grandparent gift.

That's it for now. . . I'm off to make a cup of hot cocoa.
 I hope you all stay toasty warm this weekend!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Do not boast about tomorrow, 
for you do not know what a day may bring forth.
Proverbs 27:1



1 comment:

Unknown said...

47 would feel tropical to me right now! We've gotten so used to snow & sub-zero temperatures in Indiana that anything over 30 feels warm now. haha!

Love these wreaths, especially the record wreath. So cool!

Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty :)