Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Garland

Tomorrow is St. Patty's Day-
here's a ten minute project that you can do if you're feeling lucky. . . 


It's a paint chip garland.


 To make one, you'll need:
gold ribbon
7 small paint chips- mine are 3" squares by Behr- I got them at Home Depot
gold stickers
hole punch


 To start, punch holes in the top two corners of each paint chip.
I left mine in a stack and punched them all at once so the holes would all be in the same place.

Then add the letter stickers spelling lucky.
I left the outer two paint chips blank and placed the letters on the middle five.


String each paint chip onto your gold ribbon.
Voila! That's it!!


Another cute an quick garland idea is to use green tickets and make a chain like this.
I used light green and dark green tickets. 

Hope you all have the luck of the Irish tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

The Lord is my strength and song,
 and He has become my salvation.
Psalm 118:14

1 comment:

Jess said...

SO neat! I love this! :)

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!