Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Check This Out!

I checked my mail this morning and guess what I found in the mailbox?!?


My favorite magazine!
Isn't it so inviting?

I love thumbing through the pages and looking at all the beautiful photos.
It always makes me want to stop what I'm doing and hit the thrift stores.

If you've never read this magazine, I suggest you go get yourself an issue.
I'm not affiliated with it, but I highly recommend it:)
Here's where you can find single issues
and here's where you can subscribe.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Oh, give thanks to the Lord!
Call upon His name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples!
2 Chron. 16:8

2 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

DO you have a link to where you can order this? I can't find it around here.

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Thanks for the link!