Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thrifty Thursday #201

When I walked into my favorite thrift store, you're not going to believe what I saw. . .


this awesome container.
I totally love the print on it!


I was happy to pay $5 for it.
I think I'll use it to hold ribbons or buttons in my craft area.


It reminds me of a hotel ice bucket.


Isn't is the cutest thing?

Any ideas of what it actually is?

I hope you stumble across a treasure this week.
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

He who has My commandments and keeps them,
 it is he who loves Me. 
John 14:21

This post is linked to Too Much Time, Blue Willow House, and Embracing Change.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks like an ice bucket to me!

Nancy said...

Ice bucket extraordinaire!

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Looks like an ice bucket to me too; however, it is a very charming one. Thank you for sharing at Vintage Charm and hope to see you back this week. tweeted