Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thrifty Thursday #203

It's been a busy week for me, so I only had time for one thrift store stop.
So of course, I went to my favorite one.


I found this silver tray for fifty cents.
I didn't need another tray, but this one is smaller than the others that I have.
It's about the size of a dinner plate.
It's pretty, isn't it?


Sitting on the counter near the cash register was a bowl labeled $.25 each
and was filled with small plastic bags of silver pieces.
This is what I pulled out of the bag- a menu holder that I'll use for a photo holder.
There were twelve of them and I bought them all.
I'm hoping to use them on some sort of interesting photo display.


I also picked up the newest John Grisham novel for a quarter.
It still has its original price tag on it that says $15.99.
What a score!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord!
1 Chron. 16:10


This post is linked to Blue Willow House, The Crafted Sparrow, I Heart Naptime,
and Too Much Time.

1 comment:

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

You scored big time. The Grisham book alone was worth the trip but I love the tray and the menu holders. Thank you for sharing your wonderful finds at Vintage Charm! sb