Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Recipe of the Week #207- Birthday Cookies


Birthday Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3 cups flour
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup sprinkles

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Add into the wet mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips and sprinkles. Place dough on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Cookies should still be soft in the center.
 
I have to say that these are my new favorite cookies. The sprinkles really do add an element of fun:)

I found this recipe here.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

In you, O Lord, I put my trust
Psalm 71:1

 This post is linked to The Dedicated House, Too Much Time, and My Girlish Whims.

No comments: