Monday, July 11, 2016

How I Turned a Wooden Crate into an End Table

You know those wooden crates that you can get at Michaels and Wal-mart?
Well, I've had one sitting around just waiting for me to do something with it.
Guess what I did?


I turned it into an end table.


I started by painting it a light aqua.
Then I applied a grayish stain on top of the paint.
I let each step dry for 24 hours before moving on to the next step.


Then I tore pages out of an old book and cut them into strips. Using spray adhesive, I adhered the strips to the bottom slats of the crate. I chose some pages with images to give the project a cute twist.
My final step was to add castors to the bottom of the crate.


This was such an easy and enjoyable project.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

It is better to trust in the Lord 
than to put confidence in man.
Psalm 118:8

No comments: