Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thrifty Thursday #223

A Goodwill store recently opened in my town.
I've been a couple of times, and while it is incredibly clean and organized,
I feel that their prices are a little high.

This time around, I did find two things.
 

The first was this awesome old Scrabble Sentence Cube Game.
The dice have words on them. How cool is that?
I paid $4 for it. (Usually I get old games for a dollar or two. See what I mean about the prices?
But I felt this one was worth paying a little more.)


I also got this bag of four plastic vials for $2.
They're about four inches high.
They were so cool and unique, I couldn't pass them up.

After this visit, I've decided that I need to pop into Good will more often.

What about you? Have you been to Goodwill? What's your take on it?

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

It is better to trust in the Lord 
than to put confidence in man.
Psalm 118:8

This post is linked to I Gotta Create, Too Much Time, Blue Willow House, and That DIY Party.

1 comment:

Sharon@bluewillowhouse said...

Wonderful finds. I'm going to be on the lookout for that Scrabble Sentence game. Thank you for sharing your finds at Vintage Charm.