Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Lovelies That I Love

It is hot as the dickens here in southern Texas,
so let's look at some beach themed lovelies today. . .
 

Isn't this whale tail bracelet so unique?
Seeing a real whale is on my bucket list:)
 
 
I totally love this driftwood sign that can be customized with your latitude and longitude.
 
 
How cute is this beach cover up?
I mean really!
 
 
These beach letter photos just make me happy.
You could order the letters of your last name or you could choose a word like happiness.
 
 
I am so drawn to these round beach towels.
This one is especially beautiful with it's yellow center and fringe all around.
 
Seeing all of this just makes me want to grab a picnic and head for the beach!
Anybody with me?
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
 
The Lord is my strength and song,
and He has become my salvation.
Psalm 118:14


No comments: