Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lovelies That I Love

I'd like to start off today's post with a quote by Sir-Mix-A-Lot (slightly modified),
 "I like cute stuff and I cannot lie."

Check out these products. . .
 
 
How awesome is this paper by Marion Smith Designs?
 It's from the Never Grow Up collection.
 
 
This card making stack by Authentique comes with 18 pre-scored cards. 
So convenient and so cute! 

 
These letter stickers by Authentique are great- I love the cursive font.
 
 
 Check out this American Crafts Chalk Vinyl Washi tape.
Totally love it.
I think I'm going to have to get some of this.
 
 
Last, but not least, look at these darlings!
They're Thread Top Crochet Icons by Prima.
Vintage images and crochet- two of my favorite things!


Aren't these items fantastic? They could be used for so many projects!

By the way, I am not affiliated with any of these companies, I just like their stuff:)

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1

This post is linked to My Girlish Whims, Today's Creative Blog, and Ivy and Elephants.

1 comment:

Natasha in Oz said...

You found some great crafty things to share-thank you! Your blog is great too. Glad I found it.

If you have a minute to spare I'd be thrilled if you could pop by and share your post at my weekly Say G'Day Saturday linky party. It's on now and this would be a wonderful addition.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz