Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lovelies That I Love

If you'd like a birds eye view into what I'd place in a shopping basket, here you go.
I  found the cutest items to share with you today. . .
 

Oh my gosh.
This pattern paper combines wood grain, rainbows, and vintage postcards all on one piece.
If that's not great enough, it's double sided and the other side is just as cute!  
I totally love it.
It's from the Good Day Sunshine line by Simple Stories.
 
 
Here is yet another piece of paper that makes my heart sing.
If I could design paper, this is the kind of paper I would make.
It's by Crate Paper and is part of their The Open Road line.
 
 
I always love cute tags, and these labels by Little B fit the bill.
They work great for scrapbooking journaling, as gift tags, and for love notes in lunches.
 
 
How great are these tiny Distress ink pads by Tim Holtz?
I want one in every color!
 
 
Another product that I can't get enough of are cute stickers- especially word stickers.
I love to keep lots of them on hand and I use them a lot!
This set is Market Street from My Mind's Eye.
 
Isn't this stuff amazing? If only I could buy it all:)
 
By the way, I'm not associated with any of these companies, I just like their products.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
Luke 18:27

This post is linked to My Girlish Whim, The Dedicated House, Tatertots and Jello, and Ivy and Elephants.

No comments: