Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Layout of the Week #122

I'd like to start off by saying Happy Veteran's Day to all who served.

I have a patriotic layout designed in honor of today.

My hubby and I were both in the Army when we met, 
so I used a photo of both of us in uniform.
You could do this layout and feature a member (s) of your family who served.


Here's the layout we'll be creating.

My title says, "Thanks to the Army. . ."
The journaling reads: Two young soldiers met in Heidelberg, Germany. They fell in love and got married in Veijle, Denmark and were able to travel all over Europe together. All thanks to the Army.


To make it, you'll need:
one piece of 12"x 12" cardstock
one piece of pattern paper measuring 8 1/2"x 11" (I used a piece of legal paper)
eight pattern paper circles measuring between 1 1/4"- 2"
eight hearts small enough to fit in your circles
letter stickers for the title
1-2 photos
adhesive


To start, adhere the pattern paper measuring 8 1/2"x 11" onto the cardstock. 
It should be closer to the left edge than the right.


Place 1-2 photos on the left side of the layout.
I used two vertical photos, but one larger horizontal photo would work as well.


Adhere one heart to the center of each circle.
Then add the circles in three rows as shown.

I used larger scalloped circles, then placed a smaller camouflage circle inside them, Finally, I added a heart to the center of each one.


Add your title down the right edge of the cardstock along the pattern paper.
Write your journaling below the bottom row of circles along the right edge of the pattern paper.


I made a video of this process if you'd like to see.

We're done!
Short and sweet, as always!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Love the stranger.
Deut. 10:19

This post is linked to It's Overflowing, Tip Junkie, and My Girlish Whims.

No comments: