Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #192

My hubby and boys were camping out last weekend, so I had Saturday morning free.
There was a large rummage sale in my neighborhood at a local church that I really wanted to go to.
I got up extra early to make it to it when it opened.
Actually I got up early to clean my floors and bathrooms 
before I went yard sale-ing.
I always like to get my work done before I have fun:)
Also, when I come home from yard sales, the last thing I want to do is clean my own house.
Anyway, look what I found.


I got these old shoe expanders for $5.
I was super excited with this find.
I know just what I'm going to do with them.
Stay tuned.


I got these cheese plates with domes for $1.
I plan to paint the plates with chalkboard paint like this one.


I couldn't pass up these old jars.
The taller one was $3 and the other one was $1.
Love them!


I paid fifty cents for this pretty bowl.
I thought it would be a good cereal bowl for my fellas til I got it home
and realized it's more the size of a mixing bowl.
Although my boys would certainly love to have a cereal bowl this size!

It was definitely worth the early wake up time!!
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Depart from evil, and do good
Psalm 37:27

This post is linked to Embracing Change, A Morning Cup of Joe, and The Crafted Sparrow. 

1 comment:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

All good stuff.

You're ambitious too - all that work done before you left the house. I'm impressed.