Friday, November 20, 2015

Revisiting Fall Projects

I find it so hard to believe that November is half over.
Sheesh, where does the time go?
Before we officially say goodbye to fall and welcome winter,
I'd like to look back at a few fall-ish projects. . .


For this project, I turned a vintage rake head into a wreath.
Isn't it fun?


It's always good to take time to be thankful.
You can go here to see how to make this simple gratitude journal.


This fall wreath has flowers attached to clips that can be changed out with the seasons.
This wreath hangs on our front door and has different flowers for the different seasons.


Last year some friends and I incorporated vintage finds like scales


This is another fall wreath I've made with rosettes on clips
 so they can be changed out with the seasons.
This hangs on a door in our hallway.

I hope you enjoy the pretty fall weather before it gets cold.
Have a lovely and cool weekend. :)

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression,
 but a good word makes it glad.
Proverbs 12:25

1 comment:

Patty said...

Love the rake with the arrangement. Very Pretty