Friday, November 6, 2015

Wooden Chair Makeover

I found a cool weathered and worn wooden chair at a yard sale for $5.
My hubby and I loved it at first sight.


Here's how it looks now.


Here's how it started off.
I liked how worn it looked.
My hubby said to leave it be.
But I had my sander out. . .


and I thought that I would just sand it a little.
Well, I sanded and sanded


until I got this.
Then I thought that the wood looked so dry and well, thirsty.


So I applied one coat of Hemp Oil.


I love how it looks now.


Not only is it pretty, but it's completely sturdy.
(unlike some chairs I've bought secondhand!)

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

And my tongue should speak of Your righteousness 
and of Your praise all the day long.
Psalm 35:28

This post is linked to Tatertots and Jello, The Crafted Sparrow,
Funky Junk, and Embracing Change.

No comments: