Friday, January 29, 2016

Flashback Friday: Chalkboard Project DIYs

I thought it would be fun to take a peek back at past projects,
so the last Friday of every month will be Flashback Friday
where I'll feature five projects with the same theme.

This month is chalkboard projects.
Who doesn't love chalkboard paint?


I turned this thrift store tray into a chalkboard.
Go here to read more about it.


This is a chalkboard necklace.
Cute, huh?


I painted a chalkboard panel onto a vintage suitcase.
Check it out here.


This cheese dome was another thrifted find.
I thought a chalkboard base would give it a little character.


I love making buntings, so I was tickled to turn chalkboard paper into a banner.

Makes you want to break out some chalk, doesn't it?

I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

A new commandment that I give to you,
that you love one another;
as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
John 13:34

 This post is linked to Too Much Time, A Morning Cup of Joe, My Salvaged Treasures,
 Funky Junk, and I Heart Naptime.

No comments: