Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Mobile of Memories

     I've had this project in the works for awhile and I'm finally done . . . and so excited to show it to you! I went through several years' worth of Christmas photos and chose some of my favorites. Then I made this Christmas mobile. . .

 
Isn't this fun?

I made a mobile out of vintage photos before (you can see it here) and I thought it would be nice to have one to put out each year when we decorate for Christmas.

 
I followed the directions from my Vintage Photo Mobile to make this. It's pretty easy if you'd like to try. What a unique way to display favorite holiday photos!
 
This would also work for birthday photos, anniversary photos, or wedding photos.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
Psalm 139:17
\

1 comment:

Fabrizia@FabTwigs said...

That's a nice idea! Thanks for sharing. ;-)