Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #45

     I've only got a few thrifty purchases to share today. . . haven't had a chance to shop much this week.

 
I fell in love with this cup and saucer set for fifty cents each piece.

 
These saucers just called out to me. I love the brown flower print. Can you believe they were only a dime each?
I've already washed them and placed them up on a shelf- I have to come up with the perfect project for them.
 

I actually got this awesome bench sometime ago at a yard sale, but I haven't shown it here yet. I had been wanting a bench for my front entry and was waiting for my hubby and boys to make one. Well, after several months of waiting, I came across this at a yard sale for-- brace yourselves-- five dollars!!


The lady selling it was in her late sixties and she made it herself out of old barn wood. That made me like it all the more!
I would like to paint it robin's egg blue, but my hubby thinks I should leave it natural. What do you think?

     Happy thrifting to you all. Thanks for stopping by and God bless.


In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us
and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
1 John 4:10
This post is linked to My Repurposed Life and Apron Thrift Girl.

No comments: