Monday, March 4, 2013

Liebster Award

     At the end of last week, I was nominated by Curiositaelly for the Liebster Award and  I am tickled pink about it! Thanks so much Curiostitaellya!!


The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.


What is a Liebster?

The meaning: Liebster is a German word and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
 
Here are the rules for receiving this award:* Tell 11 random facts about yourself
* Answer the 11 questions the nominator has asked you.
* Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass
the award to and link them in your post.
*Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
*Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
*No tag backs.

 

11 Random Facts About Me
1. I love Diet Coke- especially filled with crushed ice and in a styrofoam cup. Don't know why, but I
   think it tastes better that way!
2. I love to drive fast (not with my kids in the car, though:)
3. I get excited about office supplies.
4. I love dogs.
5. I met my hubby in the Army.
6. I cannot sing or whistle in tune.
7. I have visited 14 countries in Europe.
8. I am afraid of heights.
9. My hubby and I were married in Denmark.
10. I hate to be the center of attention.
11. My boys are my greatest treasure.
 
 

11 Questions from Curiositaellya
1. Who would you want to be with on a desert island?
      My hubby
2. If you could join any music group which would you join?
     Hmm. . . that's a tough one. I don't like to be in front of crowds, so I'd have to be one of the stage
    helpers. I guess either Tim McGraw or Pink.
3. If you had to describe yourself as a flavour, what would it be?
    Vanilla- with gummy bears
4. Have you ever cried at a film? Which one?
    Yes, any film that is really emotional- whether it's very happy or heartbreaking. I will especially
    cry if the character has a pet that dies.
5. Do you keep a diary/journal?
      No, I 've tried several times. I seem to lack the commitment it takes to keep one.
6. What's your favorite flower?
    Tulips, daisies, and sunflowers (can't narrow it down:)
7. Do you believe in ghosts?
    Yes
8. What was the last film you saw?
     A Good Day to Die Hard
9. What three things do you think of most each day?
    Praying, my hubby and my boys, and my to-do list
10. What's your favorite precious stone?
     I'm not really into precious stones- however, I do enjoy a piece of unique jewelry. . .
11. What was your last dream about?
     I usually have weird, nonsensical dreams. In my last dream, I met up with my hubby in the wild. 
    He had just gotten away from somebody by jumping in a river and riding the current.
 
 
Now I get to nominate 11 bloggers.
I choose:
2. Shelly at Dolen Diaries
4. Dori at Bell Jar Vintage
6. Marium at Decorate Vintage
7. Joy at A Vintage Green
8. Jo-Ann at Growing In Grace
9. Megan at I Craft With Love
10. Geri at Sister #5 Designs
11. Kirsti at Hello Kirsti
 
Questions for those I'm nominating:
1. What's your favorite book?
2. What do you do for fun?
3. Do you have a nickname, and if you do, what is it?
4. What is your most treasured possession?
5. What do you do to unwind?
6. What comes easy to you?
7. Early bird or night owl?
8. What is your dream job?
9. What makes you laugh?
10. What is the best birthday gift you could receive?
11. Who has most influenced your life?
 
     Thanks again Curiositaellya for this honor! Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
 
Be devoted to one another in love.
Honor one another above yourselves.
 Romans 12:10
 
 This post is linked to Craft-O-Maniac.