Friday, March 15, 2013

Colorful Beaded Ribbon Necklace

 
This necklace is strung on a piece of ribbon with knots in between the beads.
 I followed this tutorial to make it.
You can go here and see another necklace I made using the same technique.
Using ribbon instead of wire is a fun way to make jewelry and gives the piece a very unique look.
 
 
Here's a close up of the beads.
I got the black cross and the flower beads at Hobby Lobby.
I knew that I wanted blue, green, and red beads to go in between the flower beads. I looked and looked for some and guess where I finally found them? . . . at the dollar store! They came in a package called table scatter. Who would've thought?
 
I hope you all have a delightful weekend. Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Let Your mercy, O Lord, be upon us,
just as we hope in You.
Psalm 33:22
 

No comments: