Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Recipe of the Week #103- No-Bake Almond Bark Cookies

 
 
No-Bake Almond Bark Cookies
2 lbs almond bark candy coating
3 cups Rice Krispies
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups mini marshmallows
 
Melt almond bark. Stir in peanut butter. Add cereal and marshmallows and mix well.
Drop onto waxed paper and allow to set.
 
Note: I usually melt the whole brick of almond bark in the microwave first for one minute, then another minute. If it still needs to melt, I will only do thirty seconds at a time to avoid burning it.
 
These are an old family favorite from when I was young. These cookies are so good! This is an easy recipe to whip up when you need to take some goodies on the run.
 
I'd love to hear what you think of these. Feel free to leave a comment.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

The Lord is near to all who call upon Him,
to all who call upon Him in truth.
Psalm 145:18
This post is linked to Cheerios and Lattes, The Dedicated House, My Girlish Whims, and Skip to My Lou.

No comments: